DMS(Danger Management System) is a collection of all security systems , united by single software. VAiOS has its own software platform that combines access control, video surveillance, fire detection, signaling, parking systems. In short, all security systems.
One of the most serious cases for solving is always connected with security. In particular, with security monitoring and management.
How can all security systems be monitored and controlled most effectively in one place?
The Danger Management System (DMS) is designed to deal with this problem. One of the most important elements of DMS are predefined scenarios. They allow all security systems to work together, following certain procedures in different situations of danger. The VAiOS DMS software, a Danger Management System, brings together all known security solutions. With built-in automation, you can control both (individually and collectively) each module, and its pooling gives you opportunities for combined scenarios in emergency situations that include different modules.
The main purpose of Danger Management System (DMS)
To concentrate all the events in the facility that could endanger staff or property. Management System dangers DMS can offer opportunities for control,even though not a core function of the automation of operations. More like support in managing critical situations. In facilities where several different security systems are installed, DMS has proven to be an effective solution. It provides timely and accurate information for each event in the facility. It reduces the response time of security staff and guides the user to the right steps to be taken.
Experience has shown that human factor is the weakest link in case of danger in the facility. DMS allows the same information to be distributed selectively in multiple locations. This minimizes the possibility of human error by allowing a response from any control point..
For these reasons, the Danger Management System must ensure transparent monitoring of the situation. there must be a clear graphical and text instructions of staff for operations that must be performed on any alarm. DMS programming should be done by experts with professional experience in applying this type of system.
As a designer of DMS systems we have information and a clear picture of all danger levels and the most critical points in the facility. Response guidelines for each alarm level and critical locations, response guidance for other crisis situations in the facility, alert mechanism. Also a hierarchy of alert and information, as well as a document that should be available to security staff for different events.
Benefits in Designing a Danger Management System
Some of the aspects to be taken into account when designing a danger management system are:
- The Flexibility – Danger Management System is designed and configured for different situations. In line with the requirement to cover all possible situations;
- Extensibility – The system is being upgraded and expanded at customer’s request to cover all locations, buildings, subsystems, equipment and users;
- Protection – with concepts for stand-alone subsystems and distributed control, the system offers full security to the staff that the required function is fulfilled. Additionally, configurations can be implemented to completely eliminate the system error;
- Security – the operator controls and monitors those specific events that are defined for its access level;
- Simplicity – interactive graphic communication and clear text information makes operation simple, even in the most complex facilities;
- Analysis – all events are backed up, allowing clear verification of alarms, manual operations and system users. The data can be categorized on the basis of different criteria in order to obtain detailed and statistical information useful for further improvements in the protection of the facilities;
- The integration – architecture of the Danger Management System is designed to integrate various system solutions and integrate equipment manufactured by different manufacturers. It should be developed integration module for each different system.
Modules in VAiOS DMS – Danger Management System
Access Control Module
is the leading in VAiOS DMS. – The main reason for this is the direct commitment of the locking module, which is essential for security as well as for the implementation of emergency scenarios. The module has a software-based, time-based software that can track security, access and presence in the building
Alarm / security module
– represents automated software linked to the DMS system for danger management. Generally, the module has the role of informing the main messaging software. According to the character of the message, the system switches to different modes – automated scenarios; activating a local alarm; employee / manager / owner notification (depending on type of security);
Video Surveillance module
gives you the ability to monitor the subject in real time and record directly through the VAiOS DMS account, which relieves you of the need to install additional software. It’s enough to log in and your web-based software does the rest. In addition to these features, the module can be built with cameras that recognize bio data or other characteristic elements (car numbers), which extends the application of the CCTV module even further
Module Fire Alarm
is a major part of VAiOS DMS. Its local security function is just as important. As part of the overall DMS, the fire detection module has key functions in ensuring the security of the people in the facility: It reports locally to the emergency site; Sends a signal to the fire brigade; Communicates with the Communication Module to select and activate the corresponding message; Communicates with the fire extinguishing module to activate fire extinguishing points in the facility.
has been developed and performs two major functions in VAiOS DMS: Performs the role of an additional alarm panel by activating through spokesmen in the subject with recorded messages for specific actions and procedures to be performed in an emergency; At the same time, it sends an automatic alert to the Police, Fire Department, and Emergency Response Unit.
- Television system
- Telephone system
- Address system
Principles of merging DMS management systems
The first step in integrating all security systems into one platform is to properly position and install hardware devices in buildings. All terminal devices (sensors, sirens, video cameras, access control readers etc.) are integrated with controllers that are separate devices supplied by the manufacturer.
All systems have individual communication protocols that convert signals from terminals into recognizable packets. These packages are moved along constructed as LAN communications between controllers and higher level – between the buildings. These packages are read by devices via the communication SDK. Through it, any device can be depicted in a graphical state, processes and movements that occur in the system in real time. The responsible staff monitors the process and, if necessary, take appropriate response measures.
Communication and functionality
In addition, the information displayed on the system monitored by each SDK communication system ,communicates with other subsystems of the Danger Management System. In this way, automation is achieved that can perform certain functions without the need for human intervention. We develop these software modules that communicate and implement processes between subsystems. The software modules, that are built, not only directly communicate with the hardware of different manufacturers but also with their software.
This ensures complete alignment and functionality of the systems. It shows all the processes in the graph. We will provide a centralized system for monitoring and controll of all functions and security events with full functionality. It is based on software modules developed for all security subsystems. Server and client software. The server part is installed on a computer that records real-time any event of technical equipment. The client part can be installed on the server computer or computers connected to a local network or the Internet. Used to manage all software modules.
Our team is working on a daily basis to develop BMS and DMS systems and their integration.